GET HITCHED HERE
Weddings at The Barn are always a weekend-long package from Friday to Sunday morning, so you never have to worry about clearing out in time for the next group. We do this to allow couples and vendors plenty of time to get set up and have a relaxed day-of. Your wedding day is for enjoying each moment with family and friends who have traveled from near and far, and to create beautiful memories that will last a lifetime -- so you shouldn't feel like you are on the clock!
EAT, DRINK, AND BE MARRIED
We offer on-site catering for both the rehearsal dinner and reception dinner, with an option to use an outside caterer for an additional fee. We change up the catering menu a little each year, and we offer a tasting dinner in January or February so our booked couples can confirm how tasty our food is! Tables, chairs, white linens, and basic dinnerware are all taken care of so you don't have to sweat the small stuff. The Barn building also features a kegerator, two outside bars on the back deck, and a wet bar on the second floor.
The Barn offers full service catering, plentiful parking and recreational options such as lawn games and skeet shooting. We have white folding chairs at the ceremony site,or church pews for an additional fee, and tables with wooden x-back chairs in the barn for your reception. Linens and table decor are available for rental or you can provide your own. Our prep kitchen with commercial refrigerator and ice maker is included for use by the bridal group.
Friday Night Rehearsal and Dinner
- The lakeside ceremony site can be set up with chairs for the rehearsal, weather permitting
- We offer on-site rehearsal dinner catering with dinner on the patio depending on the weather and your party size
- White folding ceremony chairs are available on-site, and set-up is done by our staff (church pews also available for an additional fee)
- Covered gazebo with electricity may be used for your musicians or sound system hookup
- A podium is available for the officiant to use if requested
- Transportation is available between buildings and to transport the bridal party to the ceremony site
- The Barn is a beautiful indoor option for the ceremony in case of rain on your wedding day
Saturday Night Reception
- Many table arrangement options in the barn (we have a variety of possible centerpieces, as well as hypoallergenic rustic runners and white linens available for rental - or you can provide your own)
- Dinner tables seat 8 guests each with wooden x-back chairs
- Buffet-style full-service catering with a variety of drink and dessert options
- Plentiful sound system hookups for a band or DJ, and flexible space arrangements
- Space for a slideshow or photobooth to be set up
- Beautiful table (handmade by Bruce and Tim!) in front of the fireplace for the married couple to sit
- Prep kitchen with a commercial refrigerator and ice maker is included for use by the bridal group or vendors - great for storing flowers and cakes!
- Plentiful on-site parking available for guests
- Two Kawasaki ATVs are available for rent over the weekend for your convenience in getting across the property during set up, or showing guests around
- Option to light a toasty fire pit near the patio on Friday and/or Saturday nights (perfect for roasting marshmallows!)
- Skeet shooting and lawn games available for the entertainment of your wedding party and guests